Updates for 2018 Season
U-PICK UPDATES FOR SEASON 2020
WE WILL BE OPEN FOR THE 2020 SEASON!
The blueberry picking season is just around the corner and we are looking forward to inviting you all back to get your berries.
We are expecting to be open in the last week of July and will provide an exact date mid July based on the berries ripening.
With the current state of the Covid-19 situation we will be following the guidelines of the regulatory and health agencies to ensure a safe picking experience for all.
Some guidelines to follow:
1. We ask that if you are not feeling well or are experiencing any symptoms of sickness at all that you please refrain from coming to the farm.
2. We ask that you practice social distancing like you do anywhere else by maintaining a distance of 2 meters from others.
3. We ask that you wash and sanitize your hands on arrival at our sanitation station.
4. We ask that you remain where you are asked to pick and any other instructions you are given (as normal).
5. We ask that you refrain from sampling the berries as you pick.
6. We encourage the use of face masks while visiting.
You are always welcome to call us for updates or listen to our pre recorded message at 613 440 0897
Alternatively you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow us on facebook at Rubicon Farms to get an updates.
We look forward to seeing you all next month!
Stay safe and healthy!